Book one of our rooms for 1, 2 or 3 people. All our accommodations are equipped with a private bathroom with WC, a TV and a telephone. The rooms are serviced by a lift and the majority have a balcony. The rooms are not equipped with a kitchenette. Choose the formula and accommodation that best suits your needs during your stopover in La Rochelle.Link title
From breakfast, to dinner, through lunch, depending on the formula selected, savor a cuisine where tradition and flavors meet. Our cooks make it a point of honor to make your taste buds travel during a buffet meal, on the plate, themed menu, regional menu, fast food or packed lunch.
Outdoor leisure activities
In our holiday village based in La Rochelle, your stay will be synonymous with sharing and conviviality. Thus, you will benefit from activities, services and entertainment for the whole family throughout your stopover in La Rochelle. Among the services offered, you will find: the swimming pool (from mid-May to mid-September), the paddling pool (in July/August), the bar (from June to September), a TV lounge, a volleyball court (only summer), bowling alleys.Link title
The price includes
- Half board (wine included) from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day,
- Beds made on arrival,
- Mid-stay cleaning for weekly stays and at the end of the stay (except the kitchen area and dishes),
- Towel linen,
- A welcome cocktail in July / August
- Provision of equipment for babies upon reservation,
- Access to the Wi-Fi network in common areas.
The price does not include
- The tourist tax of the city of La Rochelle,
- Activities with participation (some excursions),
- Animals are not allowed in our establishment,
- The laundry room (tokens for the dryer and laundry).