Book one of our rooms for 1, 2 or 3 people. All our accommodations are equipped with a private bathroom with WC, a TV and a telephone. The rooms are serviced by a lift and the majority have a balcony. The rooms are not equipped with a kitchenette. Choose the formula and accommodation that best suits your needs during your stopover in La Rochelle.Link title
From breakfast, to dinner, through lunch, depending on the formula selected, savor a cuisine where tradition and flavors meet. Our cooks make it a point of honor to make your taste buds travel during a buffet meal, on the plate, themed menu, regional menu, fast food or packed lunch.
In our holiday village based in La Rochelle, your stay will be synonymous with sharing and conviviality. Thus, you will enjoy activities, services and entertainment for the whole family throughout your stopover in La Rochelle. Among the services offered, you will find: the swimming pool (from mid-May to mid-September), the paddling pool (in July / August), the bar (from June to September), a TV lounge, a volleyball court (only l 'summer), bowling alleys and entertainment for families including children's clubs (in July / August).Link title
The price includes
- Full board or half board (wine included) from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day,
- Adult entertainment and children's clubs depending on the date,
- Beds made on arrival,
- Mid-stay cleaning for weekly stays and at the end of the stay (except for the kitchen area and dishes),
- A welcome cocktail,
- The supply of equipment for babies,
- Access to the Wi-Fi network in common areas.
The price does not include
- The tourist tax of the city of La Rochelle,
- Activities with participation (some excursions),
- Animals are not allowed in our establishment,
- The laundry room (tokens for the dryer and laundry).